Tuesday, September 06, 2005

from my heart flow

my wonderful friend zack reminded me today to be thankful for the moment.

he noticed that i had been reminiscing a lot about old times in the blog lately, and reminded me to enjoy this season in my life.

we discussed how we are thankful for the people in our lives right now, and then i realized how especially thankful i am that i'm a different person than when i came to campbell. although my first few years here were awesome, i'm perfectly happy being where i am right now.

so thanks friend, i needed to hear that tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing I am very thankful is having you as a friend Michelle! God has blessed you with so many gifts, like leadership, kindness, and honesty...I'm extremely proud to call you a friend:)

"We're all here to do what we're all here to do"
- The Keymaker, The Matrix 2

I look forward to finishing out this season with you and all the other seniors in our group...eyes on the prize and one foot in front of the other girl! Thinking of ya

- Zack