Thursday, May 01, 2008

oh american idol, you've done me in again.

my girl went home last night.

as usual, it was emotional. i knew she was going, she knew she was going and honestly, i guess she needed to go if we're talking about voting for the person who sounds the most modern and can change it up every week to keep interest.

but i certainly want her cd. & i'd really like to be her best friend!

honestly, she's just the cutest thing ever and she wears her heart on her sleeve.

so, hats off to brooke white.





















i mean, seriously, who wouldn't love her??

now the support goes to david cook. well, it's been there since the beginning. freakin' a-mazing.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE.

Why does that not surprise me. :)

Sarah J Clark said...

OMG I love Brook White too! Hello. Who wouldn't?

What's cool is that I recently got to interview Colbie Caillat and she called Brooke her friend and said she was actually glad Brooke didn't win b/c she's confident Brooke can do great things without the AI stamp.

I sure as heck can't wait to add her music to my ipod.

As for David Cook, he's from Blue Springs and visited the TV station I work at last Friday. I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the two Davids who takes home the title.

Shutting up now... =)