Thursday, October 23, 2008

Opinion Poll: Michelle's Taste in Men

yesterday during lunch at qdoba, i pointed out a guy to my co-workers...a guy wearing two different prints in one outfit (button-up shirt/pants). i told them i thought he was attractive.

my friend tina (who has very different taste than my own) suggested that i needed to look up a guy from that crazy hit show "gossip girl" because i would definitely love his style. she also said i would wear a purple skirt and an orange shirt together, which is just not true! (unless of course it looked good!)

all this to say, i circulated an email to some friends yesterday because i found a pattern in my celebrity (and real life) crushes and have received several opinions back...here is an excerpt...
___________________

A quick photo comparison of Michelle’s celebrity crushes… (With the new addition “Chuck Bass” from Gossip Girl, suggested by Tina)…

Jude Law
Justin Timberlake / Adam Brody (a wonderful DOUBLE whammy here)


David Cook

Chuck Bass



I hope I can find someone who has a scarf, vest and/or wears different prints together in the same outfit.

Otherwise, he’s a goner!
___________________

So I'm just going to throw this out here for opinions...I'd love to hear them!
I just think it's so interesting how we were all created with very different tastes & I think it's fun to discuss!
I obviously should move to Europe. Not such a bad idea, because then I wouldn't have to vote in this election either.

4 comments:

Mip said...

aHA, so you don't want to have to vote in this election EITHER! ;)

jinglchelle said...

yes, either.

i meant to say that, hahaha.

Linds said...

My observations - 3 of 5 celebrities on your blog have a 5 o'clock shadow / light weight beard - guess thats something else to consider?! I would say vests are a temporary style that will come and go but a scarf & blazer is classic.

jinglchelle said...

hmmmm, good observations! and i definitely agree on the vest thing...won't be around forever!