Wednesday, May 18, 2005

guess who's back

yeah, so i had my elbow replaced.

i'm doing pretty well. it's semi-hard to type still and my arm becomes pretty much deadweight after about 15 minutes on the computer, but i'm getting stronger and stronger everyday. haha.

that is pretty much my summer thus far. i was in the hospital from friday-monday, then proceeded to sit in my house all day for the next 5 days where basically all i could do was watch tv. i went to my post-op yesterday and they told me i could drive, so i've been on the road since then and i'm feeling better already. :) they said my arm looks really good, but i'm not pleased because i still cannot even reach to put my own hair up and until then, i will continue to push myself...

i'm going up to va to see my roommate this weekend and go to the lifehouse show up there, so i'm pretty excited about that. oh, how i miss my roommate!

and i will be moving back to campbell soon...probably on memorial day and i cannot WAIT! it will be wonderful. :)

so, that's the update on the new bionic joint. thank you SO much to everyone for your prayers, cards, messages, phone calls, visits, etc. i love you, i love you, i love you!

1 comment:

Mip said...

YAYYYYY we love you too

:)