Monday, July 25, 2005

beauty in the breakdown

well, i finally got the air conditioning fixed in my car today.

and i was sitting there thinking to myself "how many times have i been to this goodyear since i started at campbell?" too many times to count.

but i was happy leaving that goodyear today was cold air blowing on my face.
____

that is, until i got to the first stop light, when my poor, poor car started shaking and wailing like it was about to turn off. and it did this the whole way back to school every time i put my foot on the break.


i know what you might be saying to yourself.
"but michelle's car has a dent in the front from when she hit a deer!?!"
no, this is not my car, but it does have flip lights.

good times in the trusty '88 honda accord.
another afternoon at goodyear might be in the near future for this girl!

No comments: