Monday, October 24, 2005

camels & kilts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

well, homecoming was spectacular.

it wasn't looking too good on friday during the torrential downpours all evening, but saturday cleared up and everything went on as scheduled...

dad and me at halftime...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

linds, me and katie (we look a lot different than that freshman year picture on my wall...)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

watch out!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the family...
(no comments on my 16-year-old brother please girls)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

good times. i miss homecoming already. good thing i'm guaranteed to come back next year now! :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

YEAH BFF! way to go this weekend. CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

For those of you who don't know, it's been decided that Jinglchelle is going for the "TRIPLE CROWN of CU"....SGA Prez-WON by a landslide, Harvest Court Queen-Hard fought battle with several AWESOME challengers, AND NEXT...SPRING FORMAL QUEEN. Jeff is the head of campaign, since he's the man when it comes to these kinds of things. I'll help secure the faculty votes and TIBBS and LINDS and all the BFF's are in charge of the key student votes. Ok, so we go...VOTE EFIRD FOR TRIPLE CROWN!

tim jenkins said...

oh yeah, that dude is hooking up wtih high school chicks on a regular basis

no doubt about it

tim jenkins said...

words comment reminds me of a complaint i've always had

WHY IS THERE NO HOMECOMING "KING"

I MEAN
WE GOT US A QUEEN
AND IN THE SPRING, A QUEEN AND A KING

BUT WHY NOT A HOMECOMING KING?

I THINK I COULD HAVE HAD A PRETTY DAMN GOOD SHOT AT THAT SUCKER